VMware has published an update for vCenter Server 5.5.
Product: VMware vCenter Server 5.5
Release date: January 27, 2015
Version: 5.5 Update 2d
Build (Windows): 2442329
Build (Installer): 2442328
Build (Appliance): 2442330
The Update resolves 16 issues including the following:
- VMware Directory Service memory consumption bug in a SSO multi site replication environment.
- Virtual machines that have their NICs in a disconnected state during vMotion might end up with corrupted configuration. When trying to reconnect the NICs, the following error is displayed:
Invalid Configuration Device 0
- Russian Time Zone changes (248-FZ) have been implemented.
- vCenter Performance degration due to massive vpxd logging.
- The Storage Monitoring Service fails to initialize and displays an error while accessing the Storage View tab in vCenter Server.
- Datastore browser in vSphere Web Client does not overwrite existing files.
- The default behavior of DRS has been changed to make the feature less aggressive during cluster upgrade. KB2104983
Full List: Release Notes
If you want to get notified when new patches are released, subscribe to my blog via Email in the sidebar.